Re: proposed li:marker pseudo-class

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 13:30:11 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

Tina Holmboe wrote:

>   My argument apply to the generic case, which I got the impression
>   you argued against.

I was saying that, before you can make a use case, you need to provide
an example where:

1) the use of OL is the correct markup;

2) having an Hn within a list item is reasonable.

I believe the current concrete case fails on point (1).

There may be cases that pass on case (2), but I think a concrete example
of one needs to be found before one goes any further.

David Woolley