Re: Error in http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml11-flat.dtd

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:39:14 +0000
To: Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Cc: www-html@w3.org, www-html-request@w3.org, olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Greetings Johannes, you are correct and it has now been fixed. You would
be advised to use xhtml11.dtd, though, to be fair, both should work.

Regards, Roland

Johannes Koch <koch@w3development.de>
Sent by: www-html-request@w3.org
15/11/2007 12:41

Error in http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml11-flat.dtd

at the end of http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/DTD/xhtml11-flat.dtd there is the
following line of characters:

This seems to be an error. When I reference this DTD for XHTML 1.1
files, I get an error ("The markup declarations contained or pointed to
by the document type declaration must be well-formed.") while parsing.
When I remove the line, the error does not occur.

Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)

Unless stated otherwise above: