Re: Research for class="copyright"

This is interesting. If it's really that bad, it would be difficult to
use class="copyright" with navigational tools. Maybe WHATWG needs to
reconsider the utility of the profile attribute. From what I remember,
profile was dumped largely because microformat parsers don't need them
and authors often fail to use profile. But common microformats like
hAtom and hCard have complex structures that make them easy to
recognize. This isn't true of single class names.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis