Re: Support Existing Content

On 5/4/07, Gareth Hay <gazhay@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sure we are all aware that grammatical errors in texts /can/
> completely mislead a reader unintentionally.

Sure, I will concede this.  There are some grammatical errors that can
mislead a reader unintentionally.  There are other errors that a
reader can perfectly understand without any loss of meaning.  But does
not mean you should place a draconian restriction that all
communication must be grammatically correct or the communication is
disallowed?

That may be fine for libraries consisting of legal or medical
libraries, but not for libraries available to the masses.  I certainly
still want to read my Huck Finn and Robinson Crusoe...