Re: Support Existing Content

I suppose it depends if we are communicating with a end user or not.

Do you think we author for browsers or for the users. In terms of
HTML I think we author for browsers, and as such, I don't think a
parser will ever have the reasoning power of a human being for
recovering from a grammatical error.

Also, if the library only archived books which conformed to grammar
rules in the first place, I'm sure many more authors would adhere to
the rules to get the book into the library.

Gaz