Re: Control Text-file Embedding in HTML-docs

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:13:07 +0200, Lance Carlson <lancecarlson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Per, Please do some research on server side (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python,
> ASP..) languages, ajax, etc. I know motorola's server side support must
> be
> minimal but you are trying to solve problems that have already been
> solved.
> HTML is a markup language meant to markup a document with text.

I have to disagree. Server-side solutions are necessary because HTML
doesn't properly support transclusion (which is why page counts are so
often displayed as images for instance). He is right to suggest native
support for proper transclusion in HTML.

Steven Pemberton