Re: XHTML2.0 - transclusion

From: Jakub Dabrowski <jakubdab@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:25:31 +0200
To: "David Woolley" <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Cc: www-html@w3.org

ok. let's say - crucial for me, together with hyperlinks.
in your opinion - systems you just mentioned - are they __real__
hypertexts? or WWW with HTMLs? where to begin with "real" hypertext?
i think Ted N. is father of real hypertext and i am still under
impression of xanadu document model - as you probably know - "everyone
can re-use all content virtually, simply by listing the desired
content" [1]. well, there is also something about copyrights ;) but
that's not a point. for now.

Jakub

[1] http://xanadu.com/xuTheModel/

--
Ted said "Let there be a hypertext"
and there was a hypertext and it was good.