Re: Identifying end tags

Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> However, I do strongly support the suggestion of
> allowing attributes on end tags :
>
>> With attributes
>>             Content

So, not only can authors make a mess by wrongly nesting different tags,
but also by then using the wrong attribute in the closing tag?

I really don't see the benefit here, other than for the author - which
shouldn't be a consideration when it comes to the construction of the
language, IMHO.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/