Re: xhtml 2.0 noscript

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:31:36 +0200
To: magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com>, www-html@w3.org

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:37:37 +0200, magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com> wrote:

> You all are pissing me off.  In clear and plain English.  YES OR NO.
> Can you use <noscript> in xhtml2?
> You still have not answered by questions.  Everytime I write to W3C, my
> topic always gets hijacked and turns into a discussion about something
> else, rather than address the original question, MY question.

In all fairness Jasper, that is not the question you asked, and the
question you did ask I answered with a very plain one word sentence:
"No.", followed by an explanation.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2006Jul/0039

I'm sorry if you really had another question and that my reply didn't
explicitely cover that, but remaining polite here will help get answers.

You should realise you are not "writing to W3C" here. This is a discussion
list for a community interested in HTML-related technologies, that is
hosted by W3C.

For hints on how to get questions answered successfully, have a look at:
http://www.mikeash.com/getting_answers.html

Best wishes,

Stevne Pemberton