Re: xhtml 2.0 noscript

From: magick <jasper.magick@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:37:37 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org

You all are pissing me off.  In clear and plain English.  YES OR NO.
Can you use <noscript> in xhtml2?
You still have not answered by questions.  Everytime I write to W3C, my
topic always gets hijacked and turns into a discussion about something
else, rather than address the original question, MY question.

**************************************

And here is a very good example why you may want to use it:

Let's say you have this

In your document, well anyone with JavaScript disabled or not supported
will just get a link that doesn't do anything.  Annoying those people.
So what do we do, it's simple.

<script type='text/javascript'>
<!--
document.write ("<a href='javascript:history.go(-1)'>Go back to the page you just left<\/a>")
-->
</script>
<noscript><!--NOOP--></noscript>

Now if someone has JS enabled, they'll see the link, if not they see
nothing.  It's the best of both worlds.