Re: [OT] xhtml 2.0 noscript

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:20:05 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-html@w3.org

On 29 Jul, David Woolley wrote:

> However, in my exerience, with the exception of those on mobile phones
> all browser have home key support, so this function is redundant,
> anyway.

  UAs might. The computers they run on, however, might not. A 'back to
  beginning' link is only redundant if we assume every UA will run on
  computers with keyboards and a home key.

--
 -       Tina Holmboe                           Greytower Technologies
       tina@greytower.net                      http://www.greytower.net