Re: xhtml 2.0 noscript

Sorry I forgot to add the surname.
It's Matthew Mecham - Chairman and Chief Software Architect for IPS

Thanks for clearing that up, seems he was wrong.  Though if you have the
fragment in the address bar, then if the user goes to another page and
clicks "back" on their browser, they will be on the previous page at the
top, rather than at the location they were then they clicked the link to
go to the next page.

User gets to bottom of page and clicks to go back to the top -> it puts
#top in the address bar -> user scrolls to about middle of the page and
clicks on a link -> user then clicks "back" expecting to go back to
where user left off, only to find out user went to the top of the page.