Re: XHTML2: Proposal for total separation of semantics from structure

From: Junk Account <avoid.spam.account@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 05:37:28 -0300
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi, Jasper. Thanks for your concern.
My idea of masking seems to be slightly different. Perhaps my mistake.
But thanks, nonetheless.
 My address exists, however, is not bogus. I even go as far as actually
checking it. In my first post to this list, I got spam, however.
In my first post to this list, I included my good adress, as well.
 David Woolley, if you are reading this, I'll wait to see if you comment my
other message, the one to you specifically.
After, I'll try to answer again. I was composing that message when you guys
replied. You type fast. :)
 Fernando Franco