Re: XInclude In XHTML?

My fault, I misworded my question.  I know I could use XInclude, XLink,
XPointer, and any other XML libraries designed to extend XML-based
languages.  I meant, are there any plans for the creation of
schemas/DTD's that allow one to use XInclude within XHTML, without
having to resort to either writing a custom schema or accepting that
validation will not occur?

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!