Re: [Structure Module] Renaming the <html> element to more semantic name

kudabulo@yandex.ru wrote:
> By the way, I rightly understand, that

> is preferable to
>
> <link href="..." rel="next" title="..." .../>
> <link href="..." rel="prev" title="..." .../>
>
> is it?

I would say yes. Which is another issue I have with separating meta data
from the content: Most browser(extension)s only support links in the head,
not rel links in the content, because they wrongly assume that meta data
can only be found in the head.

On my site I have links to feeds, the search page, the author and the
license. I don't want to duplicate those links in the header for semantic
applications just because they are too lazy to check more than the header.

greetings,

Sjoerd Visscher
http://w3future.com/weblog/