Re: [XHTML 2] removal of navigation list element

Ernest Cline wrote:

> [...]

Well, it was just a thought (and not a very well-thought-out one). What
if you could have is something like this:

<ul>
   <li>bla</li>
   <di>
     <dt>bla</dt>
     <dd>blu</dd>
   </di>
</ul>

Where the di would still indicate it is a definition. But I don’t really
think I would be in favour of that.

~Grauw