Re: About XHTML 2.0

And I agree with most of what you have said, however I do not like
maxims as they feel like religion to me and two, my point made accross
this list several times is that one does not need to address the two
objects separated. If you do, then you have to use something like
<group> and not <separator />. But I'd like to know why you need to
address the peices.

I'm coming here from the literary world where the separation is not
used to create document structure, but used much like an elipsis or
other literatary tool.

Orion Adrian