About XHTML 2.0

From: <webmaster@eammm.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:21:51 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

I was reading about the changes to be made in XHTML 2.0 and I do have
one suggestion:

It says you're going to replace <hr /> with <seperator />, I think that
would waste too much time to type, and I suggest changing it to <sep />
You get your point accross, but with less letters to type.
This also helps those web designers that can't spell well, some people
might misspell "seperator" and get errors on their page.  "sep" is much
easier to remember and type (and spell).