Re: Neutral tags (like meta inside body).

Hi Miguel.  We do something very similar with the applications I work on.
We use HTML comments to section out content we want to parse for one thing
or another...

<!-- start content section -->
Blah Blah Blah
<!-- End content section -->

This is an easy, and completely valid way to section off content to be
used by external applications looking at your code.

-Matt