Re: Neutral tags (like meta inside body).

From: Matt C. <matt@crampton.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:38:16 +0000
To: Miguel Mingo <miguel.mingo@grupobbva.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org, gerald@w3.org

Hi Miguel.  We do something very similar with the applications I work on.
We use HTML comments to section out content we want to parse for one thing
or another...

<!-- start content section -->
Blah Blah Blah
<!-- End content section -->

This is an easy, and completely valid way to section off content to be
used by external applications looking at your code.

-Matt