Re: XML tags are just a cheap rip-off of PHP tags

I know this is OT, but just quickly:

It is little known, but the short_open_tag directive is actually a
PHP_INI_PERDIR constant, meaning you can just put the following in a
.htaccess file in the root directory of your application:

php_flag short_open_tag off

And then the short open tag is disabled for your entire application.

Jasper