Re: [XHTML2] exclude switch and case as presentational

David Woolley wrote:

>The XHTML2 Forms module includes switch and case elements, but it is
>pretty clear from the XFORMS 1 specfication that these are presentational/
>hehavioural elements and therefore shouldn't be in a structural language.
>
>The give away that they are presentational is the statement that they
>are there to control whether or not parts of the document are *rendered*.

What else do you expect when you want to create something with specific
behavioral and visual representation (such as the request for tab boxes)?

The alternative is to just script it using Javascript. Not that
difficult, and perfect separation of content, behaviour and style.

 From experience with an XForms-like language I can say that it’t really
hard to avoid having presentational markup, and the best way to do that
is to just use presentational elements for the navigation, and have
separate documents for the content, which are then included.

~Grauw