Re: separator/seperator Re: About XHTML 2.0

Since the traversal of a link is optional, if I didn't include the
sub-document, image  or media in my content, doesn't that now change
what my document means.

I don't think embedded content like images breaks the web concept, I
think it's integral to our understanding of documents and the web. The
fact that images reside separately and are not part of the document
itself is a technological issue, not a semantic one. Non-text isn't a
special case. Some images just don't belong outside their document.

Orion Adrian