Re: separator/seperator Re: About XHTML 2.0

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:34:22 +0200
Cc: www-html@w3.org
To: Jukka K.Korpela <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>

Le 05-06-03 à 15:52, Jukka K. Korpela a écrit :
> This isn't about statistics, and this isn't about religion or
> philosophy.
> It's about describing the structure of documents.

Which is very difficult by its own. I'm not sure we are able to find
a solution which might satisfy everyone.
What is a document? Not only something inherited from the Print
economy, I guess. because that would remove all oral cultures. How do
we express poems? songs? music? a dialog? an IRC log? etc.

The mission of XHTML and any HTML before is very very very hard to
achieve.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***