Re: Tag / element question

Le 27 sept. 2004, à 19:21, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> If we really need an XML spreadsheet application, which might be
> perfectly valid and I'm pretty sure has been already started by Open
> Office community, we have to start a new WG for that and design
> XTable.

So I was right, OpenOffice has an XML application for tables[1] already.
With the possibility of formulas[2] which is necessary to have a real
spreadsheet apps.

     table:value-type="float" table:value="107">
     <text:p>107</text:p>

[1] http://books.evc-cit.info/ch05.html#table-content-section
[2] http://books.evc-cit.info/ch05.html#table-formula-cells-section

So very simple table model, or Spreadsheet application.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***