Re: Tag / element question

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:32, you wrote:
> a) we may need th-like behavior outside of the first rows of a table, for
>     instance in the first column. Yeah, ok, but we should be able to
> express that with a second thead, to be displayed vertically before the
> tbody. Unfortunately, it's not possible today.

Either that, or the "first column" semantics could be at the column level
somehow, i.e. on the <col/> tags.  <th> must be just for standalone headers
in the middle of the table.

TX

--
'Every sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' -
Arthur C Clarke

             Email: Trejkaz Xaoza <trejkaz@xaoza.net>
          Web site: http://xaoza.net/trejkaz/
         Jabber ID: trejkaz@jabber.xaoza.net