Re: Name-value lists

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:09:22 +0200, Anne van Kesteren
<fora@annevankesteren.nl> wrote:

> Have you seen the DI element?

Yes. How does that give us the right semantics? I thought its purpose was
to wrap <dt> and <dd> pairs. Does it have any semantical value? If so,
where is that defined?

> I agree that the defined semantics for the DL, DI, DT, DD elements are a
> bit weird, but structurally they are fine, I guess.

Yes, structurally, it's perfect. But since DL means «Definition List», you
can't really squeeze the lines of Romeo and Juliet into them, imho.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg    -=|=-     http://virtuelvis.com/quark/