Re: href attribute

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:18:47 -0700
To: <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

>    I really wish you would read all relevant specifications before
> posting to these mailing lists.  This has already been suggested, and is
> listed almost exactly like that in the XHTML 2.0 draft...

Idea is quite obvious, that is why I asked:
> > Does anybody know any previous discussions about this?

> .... , except it uses <nl> instead of <ul>.

<nl> is from another opera I guess. <nl> is a hierarchical list as far as I
can see it.
I was speaking about href and arbitrary HTML element though.

As Bjoern Hoehrmann (thanks a lot!) mentioned about hrefs in XHTML 2.0 my
queistion already got a clear answer.

>    Try the "nesting and the newly promiscuous href" thread [1] from last
> december, or search the archives for others.
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/2003Dec/0076.html

I appreciate you a lot,  Lachlan, for the link. This is what I really
needed.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com