Re: 'style' attribute

From: Orion Adrian <oadrian@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:38:47 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org

>On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Orion Adrian wrote:
> >
> > ...browser to break 99% compatability...
>
>To be more accurate, to break a 99% pass rate on the CSS1 test suite.

That does sound better doesn't it.

> > Also I've never even read a whole slashdot article or posted there once
> > because I find their lack of fact-checking terrible.
>
>How do you know they don't check facts if you've never read a whole
>article? ;-)

One doesn't have to read a whole article to find mistakes in the beginning
of one.  Slashdot has a reputation of being biased and a place where agendas
are more important than accurate reporting.  I heard this multiple sources
long before I ever had occasion to go there.  And reputation is important in
the news business.

Orion Adrian

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!