Re: HTML or XHTML Database

Bryan Little wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m not sure if you can help me out on this, but I thought I would at
> least ask.  I’m a programmer who is working with a team to dynamically
> build web pages using a SQL database.  We need to build tables that
> contain all possible HTML tags and other tables that contain all of the
> possible attributes for each of the tag elements.  Is this something
> that you have already created (as far as putting all of the possible tag
> elements and attributes in database tables)?  If have something like
> this or could point me in the direction where I might find something
> like this I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you  J

   W3C already has a table of all standardised elements [1] and another
for attributes [2] in the HTML 4.01 spec.  These elements are the same
as XHTML 1.0.  The non-deprecated and non-frameset elements, I believe,
are also the same for XHTML 1.1.  There is also a list for XHTML 1.1 (no
table that I know of) of all elements. [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/attributes.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/doctype.html#s_doctype

   Hope this helps.