Tables & Sub-Headings...

From: Scott Rippon <Scott.Rippon@arts.monash.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:31:39 +1100
To: www-html@w3.org

Dear Group

http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/it/artsweb/info_resources/table-subheadings/index.html

The above link points to a short document that investigates one
particular issue faced when creating a table in HTML/XHTML.  The issue
is with creating a table that has a number of sub-sections.  After the
issue is investigated suggestions are made as to how the issue could be
overcome in the future.

I apologise if this idea has already been posted to the group.  I did a
quick search beforehand but didn't find anything.

Kind regards,
Scott Rippon.