Re: Yet seriously folks (was: italics)

Christoph Willy Caspar Paeper wrote:

> "Ernest Cline" <ernestcline@mindspring.com>:
>
> >It certainly makes as much sense for there to be an XHTML2 Grammar
> >Module as there does an XHTML2 Computing Module, Indeed, we've already
> >had several requested elements that would fit in such a module, one of
> >which, nr, is still under consideration.

> elements (of which <p/> is none)? You can have numbers outside of normal text.

As I stated later in that same post <number /> is semantically equal to
<adj role="number" /> since all numbers are adjectives.  In any case
since it looks like my mian point is in danger of being lost, my
argument that Grammar Module makes as much asense as the poroposed
Computing Module was not intended to be a call for adding a Grammar
Module in XHTML2, but rather a call for the removal of the Computing
Module and its elements.