Re: Nested ems vs. strong (was: kelvSYC's Thoughts on the new XHTML Draft)

In my opinion the whole discussion is based on the real antagonism that
XHTML offers structure as well as presentation, although there are CSS only
designed for the presentation part.

To solve this problem, you would have to remove all elements related to
and although there might be some 'spongy' elements) to let web designers or
developers realize the offered functionality completely via CSS. This might
sound strange, but I think it is only consequent.

Otherwise accept it like it is. Anyway, this thread would be obsolete.

 Jens Meiert.

--
Jens Meiert

Steubenstr. 28