RE: XHTML 2.0 considered harmful

Hi all,

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a minute.  First, let me say that I
am not one to use the style attribute.  But from what I have read, a valid
example might be something like this:

Company ABC has some data to share with Company XYZ, for example, a news
article that will be included on a web page.  A simplified version of this
data might look something like this:

Company ABC is concerned that the data must be presented the way that they
intended it to be, but they don't have access to the <head> of Company XYZ's
web page.  So how then does Company XYZ no how to "style" the data it is
given?

In addition, what if Company XYZ had it's own CSS class definition for
"articletitle" which rendered data much differently than ABC's desired
presentation?

Is this the type of example you were looking for?

Regards,
Peter Foti