  From: AmirBehzad Eslami
  To: David Luo ; www-html@w3.org
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 10:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Php Checkboxes

  Dear David,
  e-Greetings,

  Yes, here comes that simple answer:

  when the user did not select any item, there won't be any variable named "$prob".
  There should be at least one selection; otherwise PHP won't define the array named "$prob".

  The solution is to check whether this variable is defined or not?
  Here comes a sample PHP code:

  <?php
      if (isset($prob)) {
          echo "Selected Items:<br />";