From: Fat Cat Media <info@fatcatmedia.tv>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 02:55:45 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
Fat Cat Media
-- Welcome!
Dear wong,

Welcome to Fat Cat Media. We are happy to
have you as a member of our community. Your email
address and interest preferences have been recorded
in our database. In the future, you will receive periodic
emails specific to your interests.

Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell,
rent, or give your name or address to anyone. At
any point, you can select the link at the bottom of
every email to unsubscribe, or to receive less or more

Thanks again for registering. If you have any questions
or comments, feel free to contact us.

The Fat Cat
Fat Cat Media
email: info@fatcatmedia.tv
voice: +442086589362
web: http://www.fatcatmedia.tv

This email was sent to www-html@w3.org,
by Fat Cat Media.

Update your profile

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)

Privacy Policy: