information about xhtml

From: Antonio Stoner <stonerx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:28:18 +0000
To: www-html@w3.org

Hello, we are two students from the University of Málaga in Spain that would
like some information about HTML, XTML (for example links about interesting
webs such as yours). We are doing a work for university centered on
computational logic and the languages XTML & HTML.
Specifically we´d like to know of information about what is being researched
nowadays in XTML HTML and XHTML and its future tendencies.

Thank you and nice web by the way

Dale rienda suelta a tu tiempo libre. Encuentra mil ideas para exprimir tu
ocio con MSN Entretenimiento. http://entretenimiento.msn.es/