Iran.Do you want to have new generation of bags,sucks,...

From: Mehrjoo <sales@iranjajim.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:51:57 +0400
To: www-html@w3.org

We are very nice to give you that our new site and our new company about Jajim and its products started its work.
Jajim have lots of usage like Handicrafts, Bed covers, Bags, Shoes, Pillows, wall carpets, Chair covers, Furnishing, Sucks, Textile usage,….

 This wide range of usage is of its Magic Condition.few prices,few weight,big resistancy,beautiful models.desgn in any model that you want,....
Also we would give a good discount to big sales & famous corporation.
Be sure to have a look on our products.
Also we producing its products like bags,sucks….  And with very few price.
So we invite you to see our products at: www.iranjajim.com
Best regards
Iranjajim(Mehrjoo&Bujarian)