Re: [XHTML2] Unicode line and paragraph separators

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 08:47:49 +0100 (BST)
To: www-html@w3.org

> 2.0 quite so quickly, though. To my mind it seems rather strict and perhaps
> not ideal for creating rich web content. Nevertheless, I agree with Tantek

I don't think it was ever intended to be used for rich content.  If you
mean graphically rich, it definitely isn't.  If you mean structurally rich,
it is intended to be simple; for structurally rich material, you must either
mix several namespaces, or use an XML application, like docbook, intended
for more sophisticated users.