Re: A list idea

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:10:17 +0100 (BST)
To: www-html@w3.org

Whoops, sorry, I missed the point here.  I'd still think that skipping
a level is a bad idea.  The same effect as your example could be achieved
using style sheets.  You need to provide a concrete example that has
semantic meaning in the presence of the skipped level, otherwise this looks
like an attempt to achieve a presentational effect in HTML.

The example was ul ul li instead of ul li ul li.