Re: line breaks vs. line elements (comments on XHTML 2.0 text mo dule)

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:16:36 -0500
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

> Well, actually the code example provided seems to suggest that a break
> is desired _before_ the math element, but _not after it_.

I can't actually name a single use case for this.... Typically math
equations are either fully inline or block-level (that said, some normal
text sometimes goes inside the equation box near the end, but that would
go inside <math /> anyway.

Boris
--
Once at a social gathering, Gladstone said to Disraeli,
"I predict, Sir, that you will die either by hanging or