RE: Suggestion: change abbr to full word

Toby Inkster wrote:

> A better solution is to try to make sure that all new tags
> are full words, but preferably short words -- like the
> proposed <line> tag.

Last I heard, they were going to use <l> instead of <line> in the next
draft.  Looks and feels more HTMLish. ...

At one time, I thought short names were a problem too: what the heck is
a <ul>?  But I've come to realize that names aren't the problem; after
all, a number of folks (perhaps the majority) routinely use <blockquote>
to indent. :)

/Jelks