Addition of HTML tag?

From:   <eric650@pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 11:40:24 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
I had an idea for the addition of an HTML tag.  While perusing the web I
noticed that I was always clickin on "next" links on a page.  I read a lot
of forums and view screenshots for games in slideshow format etc.  I was
thinking it would be cool if there was a "next page" tag in HTML that would
tell the browser which page was next in a series, like page 2 of
screenshots for example.

The addition of this tag would also mean the browsers must identify it and
add a next page shortcut on the keyboard.  Perhaps ctrl-right arrow or
ctrl-enter or something similar.  I am suggesting this tag because its
tedious to be clicking next all the time and finding it in varying
locations on the page.

What do you think?

-Eric