Re: HR: structure or presentation?

From: Marc Attinasi <attinasi@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:51:14 -0800
To: Joe Kaczmarek <joe@joek.com>
CC: www-html@w3.org
HR - Horizontal Rule -

It is a presentational tag.  It is also a content element so it does
separate other content elements and thus contributes to the structure,
but it is used generally as a presentational element.  If one did not
care about the presentation, then one would probably not use it, but
instead use a DIV I think.

- marc