Valid <link rel=""> attributes

From: Wolfgang Köhler <wolfgang@bofh.hanau.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:08:43 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org

Hi!

The new Mozilla version is now interpreting the <link rel=""> attributes
as a nav bar over the site and i'm playing around with this elemnt now,
but I'm not sure what elements do all exist for <link rel="">.

I was on some HTML manuals, but none of them had exactly the same
content relating this, so I'm asking you now :-)

Please CC me when answering because I'm not a member of this mailinglist.