Re: WD-xhtml2-20021211 comments

From: Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:23:34 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org, www-html-editor@w3.org

John Lewis:

> Following are comments on the XHTML 2.0 WD of 11 December 2002
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xhtml2-20021211/>:

> I can't find any mention of the cite element. Has it been removed
> (and if so, why)? Is there, or will there be, a replacement?

Yes, what happened to "cite"??

I managed to get an issue filed about "cite" in the HTML Working Group
XHTML 1.0 Issue Tracking System:

<http://hades.mn.aptest.com/cgi-bin/voyager-issues/XHTML-2.0?user=guest;selectid=6124>

I had no idea that logging such issues would mean that the element
commented upon would just be plainly removed without any further
discussion.

--
Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow@gmx.net> <http://www.bertilow.com>