Re: xhtml browser

On Monday 09 December 2002 4:24 pm, li zhang cis student wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any web browser support xhtml?
> Is there any browser that can support
> xml with xsl files, so that we don't need
> to use XSLT processor first?

not so much a web browser, but I'm experimenting with viewing XHTML documents
over WAP using my Ericsson T68 phone (upgraded to T68i firmware, which gives
it WAP2 capability).

T68 (i) owners, if you want to try the test page, it's :

http://cobynu.dyn.nu/wap/hi.xhtml

The markup for it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML Basic 1.0//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-basic/xhtml-basic10.dtd">
xmlns:wml="http://www.wapforum.org/2001/wml">
        <head>
                <title>This is hi.xhtml.</title>
        </head>
document. It has an xhtml namespace and a wml namespace.</p>

and that's about the size of it! Displays okay in my T68 upgraded to R5D007
(if you can't get it, it might be because my machine was switched off when you
were trying).

--
Ian Tindale