From: Michael Hallett <hallem@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 02:36:39 -0400
To: "'Masayasu Ishikawa'" <mimasa@w3.org>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

Thanks that worked like a charm...!

Now I am looking into creating my own tags to use.  I decided to see if
I could get the example I found on the W3C documents to validate.  I get
the following error:

Error: element "shelf" not allowed here; check which elements this
element may be contained within

The location of the files that I created based on the "tutorial"
are in the following directory (directory browsing is enabled for this

If you could please tell me very explicitly how to fix this (as you did
for the problem I had last time -- see message at the bottom) I would
really appreciate it.

Michael Hallett

"Life is not a punishment, not a task, but a gift.
Your only obligation is to enjoy every minute of it."
-Louie Stermole