RE: XHTML 2.0 - no interest in RDF/XML?

I also like Patrick Stickler's approach at [1] (actually that's more
like my initial thought about introducing a section in the head element;
I got the idea about adding attributes to the meta element just this
morning, while reading your reply).

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2002Jun/0002.html

Manos