RE: XHTML 2.0 - no interest in RDF/XML?

From: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:28:06 -0400
To: <mimasa@w3.org>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

XHTML 2.0 should include a Normative statement about embedding
RDF/XML.

As others have suggested, the WG has options to consider:

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2002Jun/0002.html
 [2] http://infomesh.net/2002/rdfinhtml/

and there's also:

 [3] http://www.w3.org/RDF/FAQ#How

Of course, the above are all simply informative.

> We are observing "RDF in (X)HTML" discussion here and there, and
> it seems not all people prefer to put RDF directly in XHTML.  There's
> a couple of technical issues to be solved.

Please do not ignore this issue for the above reason ("not all people prefer
to put RDF directly in XHTML").

Regards,

Art Barstow
---