Re: XHTML2: Elements to include and not to include (i and b)

From: Lachlan Cannon <luminosity@members.evolt.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:25:08 +1000
To: www-html@w3.org

Jens Müller wrote:
>>XML and HTML are meant for marking up elements
> XML certainly not. XML isn't even a markup language by itself.

Uhh... I meant that when you use XML you mark up tags with their meaning
whenever you feel the need to. You can't get much more semantic than
that, really. When I refer to XML i mean things written in XML.

Web: http://illuminosity.net/
E-mail: lach@illuminosity.net
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org